Do You Have a TMJ Disorder?
- Do you suffer from morning or afternoon headaches?
- Do your jaw joints pop, click, grate or grind?
- Has your jaw ever locked open or closed?
- Do you suffer from migraine headaches?
- Do you have difficulty or pain chewing or opening wide?
- Do you ever feel pain or pressure behind your eyes?
- Do you awaken with stiff jaws, temple headaches, or sore teeth?
- Do you suffer from neck pain or stiffness?
- Do your ears ever ring, buzz, or hiss?
- Have you ever had a head or neck injury?
- Are there foods you avoid because of jaw pain?
- Do you ever have episodes of dizziness?
- Do your ears ever feel full, itchy, stuffy or congested?
- Do you feel as though your bite has changed or just doesn’t feel right?
- Have you ever been told that you grind or clench your teeth when you sleep?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, you may have TMD (temporomandibular joint disorders).